JB Asbestos Management Ltd - Sitemap
- Home - JB Asbestos Management Ltd, We provide Nationwide Flexible Asbestos Training at a time and place of your choosing. We are based in Middlewich, Cheshire; just off junction 18 of the M6. We are Independent Asbestos Training Providers registered with the IATP ensures our training conforms to all HSE requirements as set out in Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 by annual external audit. Our training includes both Asbestos Awareness and Non-licensed Asbestos works.
- Key Legislation - Providing you with key asbestos Legislation including the Control of Asbestos Regulations which are there to help prevent contractors or maintenance staff from working on asbestos containing materials (ACM’s) without knowing. Regulation 4 “The Duty to Manage” .Regulation 5 “Identification of the presence of Asbestos” Regulation 10 “Information, instruction and training”
- Asbestos Services - JB Asbestos Management provide a no obligation asbestos Surveying quotation services to clients and surveys are carried out by our professionally trained surveyors. Surveyors are fully insured and qualified to both BOHS P402 & P405 level. Asbestos Management Surveys, Asbestos Management Plans, Asbestos Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys and Asbestos Training.
- Asbestos Training - Providing Nationwide Flexible Asbestos Training at a time and place of your choosing. We are Independent Asbestos Training Providers (IATP) registered with the IATP ensures our training conforms to all HSE requirements as set out in Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 by annual external audit.
- Asbestos Awarenesss Training - Providing Asbestos Awareness training which is for the prevention of asbestos disturbance; i.e. to take the necessary precautions before works commence and to stop work if there is doubt about any material found within the work area. As an asbestos management company we can answer all your asbestos related questions during the training and provide guidance that relates to your business.
- Asbestos Management Training - JB Asman Asbestos management provide training is for those responsible for premises where Regulation 4 The Duty to Manage applies. It takes a step-by-step approach to forming a suitable Asbestos Management Plan that complies with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
- Non-licensed Asbestos Works Training (Includes Asbestos Awareness) - JB Asman Asbestos management provide Non-licensed training which includes and builds on Asbestos Awareness Training and provides the fundamentals of non-licensed asbestos works.
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 apply to employers, employees, self employed persons and duty holders and cover all work with asbestos containing materials.
Asbestos Training Funding - There may be funding available to help you pay for the cost of your training. Our resources page provides more info
- What is Asbestos - Asbestos is the name used for a range of natural minerals. There are three main types: Blue - Crocidolite, Brown - Amosite, White - Chrysotile. The type of asbestos cannot be identified just by its colour. Asbestos has been used in a very large number of products, many of which have been used in buildings.
- Asbestos Survey - JB Asman Specialists in independent asbestos surveys in Cheshire. Call today for your asbestos survey - 01606 841805. You can contact JB Asbestos Management to arrange an Asbestos survey by phone or online form.
- Contact - You can contact JB Asbestos Management by phone, email and online form, View our training availability using our online calendar. Open training days are held in Middlewich (J18 of the M6) on selected Mondays at 9:30.
- Feedback - Please use our form to give us your feedback on what we do - and how you think we can improve our service to you, and then if you need us to help you, we can.
- Links - The JB Asbestos Management related links page provides you with details and links to website's that provide accurate Asbestos related information including Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, Asbestos Health and Safety, The Hidden Killer Campaign, Mesothelioma (an asbestos cancer) guidance and support for sufferers and their carers, The Asbestos Victims Support Groups.
- Sitemap - This page is the JB Asbestos Management Ltd sitemap page and list all the pages on our website.
- Resources - The JB Asbestos Management resources page list companies whom may be of interest to you, it also acts as a link exchange and assist in search engine optimisation. Reciprocal link exchange refers to a mutual link between website's. Link building is a key part of an effective search engine optimisation (SEO) campaign as search engines analyse the number of links to a website.